- Noico Liner having the same qualifications and excellent noise insulator as rubber foam, absolutely do not absorb water & has no odor unlike polyurethane foam. It has a very low weight. Also, the sound deadening material oil and petrol resistant.
- Noico Liner closed cell PE foam (closed-cell polyethylene foam) the best alternative to rubber foam such as sound deadening Dynamat DynaLiner. At similar characteristics price per 1 sqft is three times less! Noise and heat insulation Noico Liner has an adhesive layer, which makes it different from many cheap offers. Noico Liner very versatile insulation material with excellent thermal barrier properties. It is the best way to make the car cool and quiet! It is easy to cut and easy to install!
- The material used as an excellent insulator! Material thickness of 1/6 inch as good as a thermal insulator and 1 inch Mineral or glass wool. The sound deadener material allows you to deal with both the cold and the heat. This is especially important in hot climates. Well- insulated interior - a pledge of comfort in the vehicle movement. If your car has a powerful engine and enhanced exhaust system, the processing of the car inside the cabin Noico liner heat shield material solve the problem of excessive heating. It is also easy to use Noico Liner as the hood insulation (hoodliner).
- Heat Insulation & Sound deadener Noico Liner is perfect self-adhesive ultra-light-weight heat insulation foam with soundprofing features! Noico Liner is the perfect ultra-light self-adhesive foam thermal insulation with sound absorption effect! The most effective will be installing it on top of the second layer of sound insulation based on butyl. Noico will improve the standard sound audio system, as well as get rid of the rattle and other noises from the metal, plastic and other panels. If you have a more serious Electronics (bass / midrange, two way coaxial, high frequency, two-component speaker or subwoofer and other types of car audio), treatment of this material is a must! The effect of noise insulation will be better by about 30-40% , you will have insulation! Dual problem solving!
- Specifications: Self-adhesive foam sheets (closed cell PE foam); Thickness 1/6 "( 157 mil / 4mm); Roll Size 19.7x275.6 inch; Number of roll in the stack 1; Total coverage area of 37.5 sqft; Ultra light weight. Installation recommendations: 1. Study on the Internet as well versed of the vehicle you wish to process (it is important that you do not break and do not spoil your car ) 2. Once you have sorted out your car , remove the remnants of the regular noise and heat insulation 3. Thoroughly clean and degrease the area of treatment! Surfaces must be clean! You can paste material and is not well cleaned surface, but in the future may have problems (e.g., corrosion). 4. Measure the treated area. (We recommend that you make a paper pattern, and then transfer it to a sheet of material) (you can use the first layer vibro butyl based material, and the second Noico Liner) 5. Carefully cut a piece of the desired sound insulation 6. Without removing the adhesive film to try on a piece of the selected location. 7. Only then remove the protective film and glue soundproofing. 8. Make sure there are no air bubbles under the material. 9. You can also handle the edges and joints of the material - aluminum tape for sound insulation. 10. Carefully gather back your car. Congratulations! You did soundproofing your car properly! *Installation require temperature above 53F
Installation recommendations - click here
Manufacture part number: NOICOSPL04